|Brenda Heisz||Director|| firstname.lastname@example.org |
Our club offers two streams:
1. Recreation - This League is for athletes wanting to continue to learn and play volleyball without the huge fees and time commitment of balancing life and school. Let them play the game they love, stay active, continue learning skills, strategies and team play. Also great for the athlete returning from injury. More on this league please click on the Recreation Tab from Divisions.
2. Competitive - Participants of the Competitive league need to register with Volleyball Alberta as a youth recreation player before tryouts - registration as a competitive player will be done once accepting a team position and will include all VA Premier and Provincial tournaments.
TAWVC's goals for the U13 - U18 Competitive Teams are set VERY HIGH offering youth an opportunity to be on an Elite Team aiming our heights towards Division 1 skill and mentality.
Athletes must tryout or be an early signed player with us to hold a spot on these teams. Maximum of 12 players will be allowed on our roasters per team.
These athletes will be pushed and MUST be committed to a 3-4 day a week training regiment which includes - mental training, attitude/team building, advancing technical skills, strength/conditioning/vertical jump training, nutrition, and more.
Year of Birth (This was updated for the 2020 Indoor Season)
Athletes born from September 1, 2006 to Dec 31 2007 (16 months)
Athletes born from September 1, 2005 to Dec 31, 2006 (16 months)
Athletes born from September 1, 2004 to Dec 31 2005 (16 months)
Athletes born from September 1, 2003 to Dec 31 2004 (16 months)
Athletes born from September 1, 2002 to Dec 31 2003 (16 months)
Athletes born from September 1, 2001 - December 31, 2002 (16 months)
Not sure if this is the program you want?
Athletes ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. What are your reasons for being here?
2. What are your personal goals in volleyball?
3. What goals do you have for the team?
Parents ask yourself these 2 questions:
Sat, Feb. 29, 2020 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM