|Brenda Heisz||Yellow Head Coach|| email@example.com |
Recreation Coed League. Starts January 10th, 2022. Stay active and keep training while having fun! Space is limited! - No Tryouts. Programs run January to mid May.
Recreation athletes are given equal playing opportunity.
Recreation does not mean non-competitive, rather they are quite competitive but the playing field is different and the focus is not on always winning.
U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams
(U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams
Skill development technique and knowledge:
Monday's (U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams
Tuesday's U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams
Games/Scrimmage: Fair play is in effect, fun, team play dynamics and sportsmanship. Scrimmage will be all in club ONLY. Some short distance travel may be required.
Wednesday's (U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams
Thursday's U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams
One Tournament per season included in fees.
Scheduled COVID-19 cleaning volunteering required.
Required to volunteer/assist at tournament(s) with ball retrieval, scheduled score keeper, and bringing food items.
- Coaches reserve the right to place athletes accordingly. (Based on attitude, game knowledge, maturity, and skills)
- TAWVC reserves the right to make changes to schedule or other in order to develop this league.
- TAWVC reserves the right to run this program accordingly, depending on the number of athletes and their ages.
- Due to Covid-19, changes may be made during the season.
- TAWVC has adopted VA with AHS policies and reserves the right to alter the season with incoming new information.
Click here for information on COVID policy
Location of sessions: TBA
Location of practice: See schedule, may change without a lot of notice, check before leaving home
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (May change)