|Brenda Heisz||Yellow Head Coach|| email@example.com |
Starts January 9th, or 10th, 2023. No Tryouts. Programs run January to mid May.
If you register your daughter into the Recreation Program and she tries out for a Competitive team, fees already paid from here will be transferred over to the Competitive side. If she is not given a competitive spot her Recreation spot will stay secured.
Stay active and keep training while having fun!
Recreation athletes are given equal playing opportunity.
Recreation does not mean non-competitive, rather they are quite competitive but the playing field is different and the focus is on skill development, relationships, communication, fun, working hard, sportspersonship, court time, learning, growing, and not always on winning.
U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams - 11-14 yr olds
(U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams - 15-17 yr olds
Twice a week plus:
Skill development, technique, and knowledge day:
Monday's (U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams
Tuesday's U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams
Wednesday's (U15) U16-U18 Blue Teams
Thursday's U12-U14 (U15) Yellow Teams
Games will be added as they are confirmed.
Starting sometime in late February to mid May, as can be booked.
Fair play is in effect, fun, team play dynamics and sportsmanship. Scrimmage will be all in club ONLY. Some short distance travel may be required.
Spectators welcome to come watch and cheer!
Other details about this program:
Will require some short distance travel to games and/or tournament.
Volunteering is expected during the season. Possible duties may include: COVID-19 cleaning, scorekeeping, helping with ball shagging and/or tossing, helping with small celebration team building activities.
Required to volunteer/assist at tournament(s) with ball retrieval, scheduled score keeper, and possiblly bringing food items.
- Coaches reserve the right to place athletes accordingly. (Based on attitude, game knowledge, maturity, and skills)
- TAWVC reserves the right to make changes to schedule or other in order to develop this league.
- TAWVC reserves the right to run this program accordingly, depending on the number of athletes and their ages.
- Due to Covid-19, changes may be made during the season.
- TAWVC has adopted VA with AHS policies and reserves the right to alter the season with incoming new information.
Click here for information on COVID policy