No Tryouts - Limited space in each age group
Male and Females Age Groups:
U13-U15 & U16-U18
Here's the League to let your athlete's keep playing the sport of volleyball while balancing life and school.
Co-ed teams depending on participation numbers.
This League is for those wanting to continue learning skills, strategies and team play. Come stay active, and play seriously while having fun!
Note: This program is in its infancy so please be patient as we learn and develop. TAWVC reserves the right to make changes to this league. TAWVC reserves the right to run this program accordingly, depending on number of athletes and their ages.
League Summary and Benefits
- Two Sessions:
- Session #1 - January 6th to March 2nd
- Session #2 - March 6th to May 11th
- If you pay for both (so combined sessions) at the time of registration you get the full discount.
- One home Tournament in each session:
Session #1 - Feb 22nd
Session #2 - May 2nd. If the team wants to add a tournament there would be an additional cost as it's not part of the fees but it is possible as long as the coach excepts.
- Scheduled twice a week:
- Monday's will focus on skill development, technique and knowledge
- Friday's will be hopefully Games or strategy NOTE: Could also be 1/2 skills and 1/2 scrimmage day
Friday's will be a mix of training days and game days.
All Friday's possible will be filled with games. Some games may be scheduled on Sunday. If a Sunday game is scheduled it will replace the Friday.
- Friday and Sunday Games will be scheduled as home and away
- Team Building Activity
- Fair play is in effect. Please NOTE: Travel to games and tournaments may be required - 2 Hour travel maximum
- No volunteering is required for this league however, if you are willing to assistance from time to time it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
TAWVC and VA Registration, please click on Fees Tab.