Marv Dunphy, Coach of U.S. National Volleyball Team
TAWVC established in 2012, NFP Corporation since 2016. We provide services to Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County. We are in Good Standing with Volleyball Alberta (VA) executing all 5 criteria requirements.
1. Atomic Development - This co-ed program is geared toward the beginner aged 8-12 years old. The focus is on new skill development, game knowledge and volleyball strategy. It is an excellent program entrance for the young youth to explore the sport of volleyball.
2. Recreation - This League is for athletes wanting to continue to learn and play volleyball without the huge fees and time commitment of balancing life and school. Let them play the game they love, stay active, continue learning skills, strategies and team play. Also great for the athlete returning from injury.
3. Competitive - Participants of the Competitive league need to register with Volleyball Alberta as a recreation player - registration as a competitive player will be done once excepting a team position and will include all VA Premier and the Provincial tournaments. More on this league please click on the Competitive Tab from Divisions.
4. Summer Camp - This week happens second last week of every August. Camp offers professional Coaches and more. Detail are found under divisions, summer camp. If is not up it's under construction updates.
5. Clinics - Updated when available clinics are schedules.
Our Club has developed a coach mentorship program that provides supervision, support in training and education by providing guidance for new coaches to get certified. We have facilitated NCCP courses in our community to make it easy for our new team members and provide professional workshops that count towards their training and development.
Call us to see how you can get involved!
Want to learn more about the game? Want to earn some cash? We can help. Call us to see how.