UPDATE: Due to the current measures in place across Alberta, our club season is postponed until the provincial government eases restrictions. Please check back for updates. We will post changes as they are made available.
Tri Area Warriors Volleyball Club (TAWVC or TAW) has adopted Volleyball Alberta (VA) Covid-19 policies with the most current up-to-date public health guidelines.
Please go to VA Covid-19 Resources page
Most current pages!
Volleyball Alberta - Return to Volleyball Guidelines - Version 3, Updated September 7
Volleyball Alberta - Competition Regulations (NEW - October 2)
TAW has implemented the following protocols:
1. Logging in and answer a set of daily screening and agreement questions (that you are showing no Covid signs) before play is in effect.
2. Every ball will be disinfected before, during and after every practice.
3. Before, during and after practice begins make sure each player washes with soap and water and/or uses sanitize disinfectant.
4. Coaches will wear masks at all times.
5. Athletes will be required to wear a mask at all times per Volleyball Alberta mandate.
6. When possible a distance of 6 feet or 2 meters from each other is encouraged.
7. Athletes will not shake hands but stand on the back line and clap for each others team.
8. Practices will have 2 trained masked coaches on court or one adult parent with one trained coach. NO parents are allowed in the gym because of safe distancing practices. Sorry it's not what we want either.