Please complete ALL Steps.
TM stands for Team Manager
1. Club Requirement:
A. Complete club registration - Club Registration
B. Complete mybackcheque - if out of date or new
- You will be emailed an invitation from Sterling.
- Except the invite.
- Complete the form.
2. VA (Volleyball Alberta) Requirements:
Please Follow these instruction!
- Complete online
- You will receive an email from VA Julie Noel as signed documents
- Forward form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Please complete ONLY ONE, a or b:
a. New Coach/TM - Disclosure Form
b. Returning Coach/TM - Screening Renewal Form
B. VA requirement Please complete ONLY ONE, Coach or TM (Team Manager/Volunteer)
a. Coach Form
b. TM/Volunteer Form
C. Complete the Safe Sport Training (SST) online Course - Approx. 60-90 min.
or If you have completed the Respect in Sport - Activity Leader course you DO NOT need to complete the SST, however I need you to please email me your number.
- Go to - The Locker
- Click on ELEARNING box
- Click Multi-Sport
- Click on Safe Sport Training under Available
- Scroll down to: Are you involved with a sport, or do you work for a multi-sport organization?
- Click Sport and choose volleyball
- Click Coach and continue
- If asked it's the - Direct Athlete Contact one.
3. Other needed information
A. NCCP Number - Do only 1 a or b
a. Already have an NCCP#
- Great, please put your # on the VA forms or email to director
b. Don't Have an NCCP# - Please go to the following link and register.
- NCCP Registeration or Coach.ca
- Click on the Registration - "I want to create a Locker account for access to my transcript, eLearning opportunities, to sign up for coaching events, and more!"
- Fill in the information and Register.
B. For our Website
- Please write a point form biography about your volleyball experience, coaching and interests. It will be edited for the website.
- Take a picture of yourself.
- Email both to club Director at email@example.com
Please and Thank you!